Final Manuscript Instructions
Final Paper Preparation:
All accepted papers must be prepared following the format of IEEE conference proceedings:
(a) AUTHOR GUIDELINES/INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROCEEDINGS MANUSCRIPTS
(b) LATEX STYLE FILE FOR LATEX USERS TO PREPARE PAPER
For each accepted paper, the paper authors must submit the signed copyright via the following link:
IEEE paper copyright form - URL: (to be posted soon)
In addition, the accepted paper authors must prepare your final version based on the following page limits:
- Regular Paper - 8 Pages (plus up to 2 extra pages with extra cost)
- Short Paper - 6 Pages (plus up to 2 extra pages with extra cost)
- WiP (Work-In-Progress) Paper - 6 Pages (plus up to 2 extra pages with extra cost)
- Workshop Paper - 6 Pages (plus up to 2 extra pages with extra cost)
- Poster Paper - 4 Pages (plus up to 2 extra pages with extra cost)
- Special Session Paper - 6 Pages (plus up to 2 extra pages with extra cost)
- Student Challenge Paper - 4 Pages
Please complete and submit your final camera-reday version based on the included review comments in this letter.
Final paper submission: (camera-ready submission)
In this year, IEEE Smart World Congress 2017 decided to use EasyChair to prepare and collect
all of the papers for the conference/workshop proceedings, and work with recommended company by IEEE CIS to generate the final conference proceedings.
All of IEEE SWC associated conferences and worksshop proceedings will be published by IEEE CIS and IEEE Computer Society, and included in IEEE eXplore digital Library.
The detailed final paper submission instruction will be sent to you through EasyChair later.
We will keep you posted on this.
© 2017 Designed by SJSU Conference Team